Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First post

Well, I probably should not have started this - at least not right now, because there are so many other things I should be doing. I just looked at the kids blog and made a comment and it required me to log in. Before I could make a comment as "annonymous", but no more! So, since I had an account and had to go to the trouble for that I thought I would put something here.

I have enjoyed and appreciated so much the posts of both kids and families who blog. That is why I thought I would do this. I don't have nearly as interesting things to say.

Today I thought I would mention the new Bible Study I am in. It is called Kerygma which means "the whole writing" in Greek. That is actually not the exact translation, but I am excited about the study because it does not just emphasize one book, but goes through the entire Bible multiple times in themes. So, for example, God loving us is a theme that runs all the way through the Bible and we will study that theme and how the Bible is woven together with His love messages. Hope, rightousness, leadership and many more themes, but I have just begun. I am sure I will mention this study some more.

If you want to know a little bit more about Kerygma you can go here. http://www.kerygma.com/

Well, that is a start, isn't it?

No comments: